Cruise in the Mediterranean: Discover sailing near Torreilles
Discover the Mediterranean Sea by boat during your camping trip in the South of France. With or without the license, it is possible to rent a boat near Torreilles! Organize a sea trip with family, friends to relax or to celebrate an event. Renting a boat with or without a license for weekends and holidays is an original idea to please children and adults during your camping holiday in Torreilles.
- Rent a boat without a license for half a day near Torreilles
- Rent a boat with a boat license near Torreilles
Excursion on the Mediterranean Sea with or without the boat license
Your holidays in the south of France will be superb, but did you know that it is possible to rent a boat, even without having the license? It is easy to rent a boat near Torreilles and without breaking the bank. Boats are available from 45 euros for one hour at Locarama and 50 euros at Loca Détente. While you must of course stand surety (at all rental companies, price depending on the model), piloting a small boat is disconcertingly easy. Boats without a license are usually large enough to accommodate up to six people.
Rent a boat without a license for half a day near Torreilles
For 4 hours of fun on the water, it will cost you 115 € at 66 Nautic. You can also take the “rock fishing” package. for an additional 90 €. While sailing on the Mediterranean Sea you will take in a very refreshing bowl of sea air. Observing the coastline from the water will allow you to see the landscape from a different perspective.
Boats without a license are fast enough, but cannot exceed 6 HP. This is enough to enjoy the edge of the coast near Torreilles, Port Leucate by boat. Fuel is generally included in the price for boats without a license.
Rent a boat with a boat license near Torreilles
Near Torreilles, you can also find whatever boat you like to enjoy a getaway at sea. Licensed boats are often a bit larger and faster than those available without a license. You will be able to accommodate more passengers and sail along the coasts to discover the landscapes of Mediterranean cities.
You can find a boat for rent from € 159 per half-day with Loca Détente, excluding fuel. Locarama offers a model like the “Béneteau Flyer 6” which can take up to 8 people for € 177 for 2 hours. Half a day on board will cost you 245 euros. Prices vary depending on the model and the rental company. There are many other boats available whether you want to enjoy the speed or a place to sunbathe, you will find what you are looking for.
Organize your own cruise in the Mediterranean
Want to decide on your tour along the Mediterranean coasts ?? Rent a boat for the day near Torreilles. Various rental companies in the area offer you their boats for hire, by the hour, half-day or day. It is possible to rent by the day with or without the boat license.
Sailing Way offers a price of 500 euros per day, you also have to count the deposit and gasoline. Loca Détente offers prices ranging from € 239 to € 410 per day depending on the size of the boat. The rental company 66 Nautic allows you to borrow a boat for a daily budget ranging from € 215 to € 415.
Nautical accessories for a tailor-made sea trip.
You can also borrow accessories such as a towable buoy or skis to test other sensations on the water and have fun with family and friends. To get an idea of the prices, a buoy is available for 20 euros with the rental company 66 Nautic. You will also find other nautical accessories such as a Wake Board (guaranteed sensations) available at Saling Way for 40 € per day.
Treat yourself to the services of a skipper
Some rental companies such as Sailing Way offer the services of a skipper for the rental of a boat with a license. This real privilege is available from € 80 per half-day or € 160 per day. The skipper will be happy to show you the most beautiful places. You will be able to fully enjoy your trip on the waves while letting yourself be guided, the dream ?!
Have you planned a camping trip in Torreilles ?? Treat yourself to a unique stay by organizing your own cruise on the water. You can also opt for a shorter rental to live a few hours on the water. The landscapes are magnificent and the prices are affordable, add the magic of an outing on the Mediterranean waters to your holiday memories ?!
Things to do on a Mediterranean cruise
A Mediterranean cruise near Torreilles is perfect for anyone looking for fun and enlightenment. Below are some great ways to make the most of your time with your cruise line while cruising through the Mediterranean:
- Gondola ride in Venice, Italy : Travel in style on a romantic gondola ride on Venice’s Grand Canal. Bonus points if you time your trip for sunset. Venice, a city built on water, is unlike any other and offers travelers vast plazas, churches and fine art collections. Enter a construction site as you discover the Church of the Sagrada Familia, a huge church designed by Antoni Gaudi. The church has been under construction since 1882.
- Spanish tapas : Try the food. Mediterranean cuisine is sought after around the world. In Spain, try tapas or paella. On a cruise through Italy, you’d be remiss if you didn’t get pizza from Naples, her birthplace. In Greece, start your day with a hearty dish of tzatziki and go from there. One thing you can never get enough of is olive oil. Let yourself be inspired by the magnificent coastline of the French Riviera, the Greek Islands or the Canary Islands in Spain. Despite its large cities, the Mediterranean also has beautiful beaches to relax and rejuvenate your mind.
- Acropolis of Athens, Greece : Look up, it’s not a bird, it’s not the sky, it’s Michelangelo’s painting. At least that’s what you’ll see if you look up on a visit to the Sistine Chapel, which in itself is a work of art. Summon the power of Zeus, the leader of the Greek gods, by visiting the Acropolis, an ancient city that stands on top of a hill in Athens. This is where you will find the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike.