Day at the Golf de Seignosse
In the Landes, near Hossegor, the Seignosse golf course is one of the 50 best golf courses in Europe. Designed by the American architect Robert Von Hagge in 1989, it is one of the most beautiful in the Landes. Enjoy a unique experience during your camping holiday in Seignosse by discovering golf courses in a rural setting, between hundred-year-old pines, oaks and lakes.
An introduction to golf in a green landscape
The Golf de Seignosse is accessible to all players, whatever their level. Come and golf with the family in this very hilly course with the sinuosity of the fairways, which offers contrasting reliefs depending on the light of the day. This world-renowned character course consists of 18 holes. Extending over 70 hectares in unspoiled nature, some holes offer an exceptional panoramic view.
Start the course and enjoy the freshness brought by the ocean during a technical part where the beauty of the landscape will help you focus. When lunch break arrives, it’s the perfect opportunity to unwind after an exciting game. At the restaurant, located in the heart of the estate, savor regional products, seated in the sun or in the shade of the pines. The terrace offers you a view of the pond where you can watch the golfers play.
The Golf de Seignosse: an experience to live
At the end of the day, it’s time to grab a drink at the bar, comfortably seated on a sofa or perched on a chair in front of the picture window to enjoy the changing color view of the falling dusk.
If you enjoyed this golf experience, whether you want to learn the discipline or progress, the golf school offers junior or initiation courses and advanced courses for more experienced players. An open day is planned each year to test the practice of golf free of charge.
Competitions are held regularly: six take place in July 2019 and more are scheduled for Open Fridays throughout August. For the 30 years of golf on July 13, 100 people are expected to compete.
Services of the Golf de Seignosse
- car park with 100 spaces;
- boutique (equipment, accessories and fashion);
- introductory and advanced courses for 6-17 year olds and for adults;
- welcome to the club house and restaurant, which can be privatized for the organization of an event (wedding or anniversary, for example). Capacity: 80 inside and 100 outside. The restaurant is open Monday to Sunday from 12 noon to 3 p.m. and its bar serves from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (time variations depending on the season).
Prices for the 2019 season
Here are the Green-fee rates, respectively according to the low season from 01/01 to 26/04 and from 07/10 to 31/12, and the high season from 27/04 to 06/10:
- 18 holes: 62 €; 79 €;
- 9 holes (departure from hole 10 for 1 hour 30 minutes after opening): € 43; € 57;
- end of the day: 50 €; 65 €;
- under 26: € 31; 40 €;
- booklet of 11 Green fees 18 holes: 620 €; € 790.
You can rent the equipment on site: golf clubs, buckets, carts and carts.